Kasisoft is essentially one person and that’s me: Daniel Kasmeroglu.
Born and raised in Berlin (Germany) I started my IT career with the famous line of Amiga computers as so many others did. In these days I started programming using Amiga specific programming languages like E, Amos Basic and even M68K assembler.
That’s when I contemplated the thought of studying computer science which I consequently did at the Technical University Berlin (graduated as a Diplom-Informatiker).
This was the starting point of my professional career since I’ve had the opportunity to work as a student at a research & development facility of DaimlyChrysler.
Starting there I got exposed to the early version of Java (1.2) and since then I’ve been using the Java language and most of the surrounding ecosystem, so it’s definitely one of my strengths.
That being said I’m always open and curious about other technologies as I strive to become a better developer gaining insights from various developer communities.
Availability: starting 01.02.2021
This list is an incomplete overview of technologies I’ve used in the past. It’s intended to provide an impression about my versatility. Just checkout what I’ve got to offer:
- API Frameworks: JAX-RS, JAX-WS, RestEasy
- Building (CI): Ant, Github Actions, Jenkins, Maven
- Code Manipulation: Javassist
- Content Management Systems: Hugo SSG, Magnolia CMS
- Databases: H2, Mysql, PostgreSQL
- Frontend: Ant Design, React
- IoC Frameworks: CDI, Spring, Spring Boot
- Languages: Java
- Mapping / Binding: EclipseLink, Hibernate, Jackrabbit JCR, Jackson, JAXB, JPA, MOXy
- Modelling: EMF
- Operating Systems: Linux, Windows
- Templating: Freemarker, JSF, StringTemplates
- Security: Auth0, Okta, Spring Security
- Java Software Developer at Siemens Mobility
Software Developer around Eclipse based RCP applications like the Business Object Modeler and the Object Browser.
- Tooling around EDIFACT, Odette, VDA, SAP IDOC messages for B2B markets
- Software Developer (student) in order to visualize optimizing procedures (follow up of my previous job)
- Software Developer (student) for the tools CTE/XL (classification tree test method), ITT (evolutionary structural testing)